Call for Abstract
6th International Conference on Rhinology & Otology, will be organized around the theme “Briefing the medical revolution in the field of Rhinology and Otology”
Otolaryngology 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Otolaryngology 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Ear contamination in babies and extreme cases by and large frequently require anti-toxin drugs. Long haul issues identified with ear diseases — tireless liquids in the center ear, determined contaminations or continuous contaminations — can cause hearing issues and different genuine intricacies. In this tracks we rehearse a part of the issue related to ear issue and treatment, for instance, extraordinary outside Otits, Prechondritis pinna-Cauliflower ear, intrinsic variations from the norm Microtia, Atresia, Otomycosis and Cochlear Implants.
- Track 1-1Acute external otits (swimmer’s ear)
- Track 1-2Dental implant
- Track 1-3Erysipelas
- Track 1-4Ototoxicity
- Track 1-5Otomycosis
- Track 1-6Ramsay hunt syndrome
- Track 1-7Exostosis
- Track 1-8Adenoma and ceruminoma
- Track 1-9Keratosis obturans
- Track 1-10Pierced ear lobe infections
- Track 1-11Otitis Media
Several disorders of the larynx can be caused by strain or injury to the vocal cords through misuse of the voice. Treatment for conditions of the larynx and vocal cords are highly individual, depending on your condition, age, and profession. The absolute most regular sickness is because of unnecessary talking, throat clearing, hacking, smoking, shouting, singing, or talking too wildly or too low.
- Track 2-1Dysphonia/hoarseness
- Track 2-2Hoarseness Evaluation and Treatment
- Track 2-3Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Track 2-4Salivary gland tumors
- Track 2-5Speech therapy and audio processing
- Track 2-6Tracheostomy
- Track 2-7Spasmodic dysphonia
- Track 2-8Voice disorders
- Track 2-9Vocal cord nodules and polyps
Otolaryngology restorative methodology ranges from clear day-case exercises, for instance, Myringotomy, to complex flying course Reconstruction medicinal strategy endeavored in power centers. The likelihood of polluting of the aviation route should be under check. At the point when an aviation route issue is recognized intraoperatively amending it is the main need and stop medical procedure if important.
- Track 3-1Radiology
- Track 3-2Anesthetic system for micro laryngeal surgery
- Track 3-3Anesthesia for ENT surgery
- Track 3-4Anaesthetic techniques for middle ear surgery
- Track 3-5Anaesthesia in pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 3-6Anesthesia in thoracic surgery
- Track 3-7Cholesteatoma
Youngsters are more probable than grown-ups to get ear contaminations. Ear contaminations much of the time are unbearable a result of aggravation and development of liquids in the center ear. Since ear diseases frequently clear up individually, treatment may start with overseeing torment and observing the issue. Ear disease in babies and extreme cases by and large frequently require anti-toxin solutions. Long haul issues identified with ear diseases — persevering liquids in the center ear, relentless contaminations or continuous diseases — can cause hearing issues and different genuine. In this tracks we experience issue identified with center and inward ear. A portion of the themes are: Cholesteatoma, Otosclerosis, Vestibular neuronitis, Temporal bone imaging, Acoustic neuroma and Tympanometry.
- Track 4-1Cholesteatoma
- Track 4-2Tympanic membrane retraction and tympanosclerosis
- Track 4-3Vestibular neuronitis
- Track 4-4Vestibular hyperacusis
- Track 4-5Acoustic neuroma
- Track 4-6Gradenigo’s syndrome
- Track 4-7Bezold abcess
- Track 4-8Unilateral otalgia
Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology is to focus and spread data concerning avoidance, cure and care of otorhinolaryngological issue in newborn children and kids because of formative, degenerative, irresistible, neoplastic, horrible, social, mental and monetary causes.
- Track 5-1Adenoidectomy
- Track 5-2Caustic ingestion
- Track 5-3Cricotracheal resection
- Track 5-4Decannulation
- Track 5-5Laryngomalacia
- Track 5-6Laryngotracheal reconstruction
- Track 5-7Myringotomy and tubes
- Track 5-8Obstructive sleep apnea
- Track 5-9Pediatric Otology
In this tracks we will come across topics such as Acute sinusitis, Antimicrobial resistance profiles of ocular and nasal flora, Sinus headaches - Causes and treatment & Pediatric sinusitis. Fungal and Bacterial Rhinosinusitis is caused due to microorganisms affecting the nasal membranes. Irresistible Rhinitis or Rhinosinusitis can be dealt with by inoculations while hypersensitive rhinitis can be dealt with by intranasal corticosteroids and antihistamines.
- Track 6-1Acute sinusitis
- Track 6-2Pediatric sinusitis
- Track 6-3Antibiotics therapy in sinusitis
- Track 6-4Sinus headaches- Causes and treatment
- Track 6-5Nasal irrigation and topical drug delivery
Our surgeons can restore movement to paralyzed faces, return skin color and contour to patients with deformities and optimize critical functions such as speech, swallowing and breathing. Some of the topics to be discussed are: Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, Otoplasty, Complex lacerations and soft tissue damage, Basal Cell Carcinoma and Rhinology Surgery.
- Track 7-1Rhinoplasty and septoplasty
- Track 7-2Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Track 7-3Trauma to the face
- Track 7-4Complex lacerations and soft tissue damage
- Track 7-5Injectable cosmetic treatments
- Track 7-6Genioplasty
- Track 7-7Otoplasty
Infections of ear, nose and throat (ENT) regularly have genuine results including hearing disability, and passionate strain. A portion of these contaminations are getting to be hard to control since a portion of the causing microorganisms have obtained anti-infection obstruction and thus the need to grow new medications with higher adequacy.
Rhinitis aggravation is caused by infections, microscopic organisms, aggravations or allergens. The most widely recognized sort of rhinitis is unfavorably susceptible rhinitis, which is generally activated via airborne allergens, for example, dust and dander. Hypersensitive rhinitis may cause extra manifestations, for example, wheezing and nasal tingling, hacking, migraine, exhaustion, disquietude, and intellectual weakness.
- Track 9-1Allergic and non-allergic rhinitis
- Track 9-2Infectious & Atrophic Rhinitis
- Track 9-3Fungal & Acute Rhinosinusitis
- Track 9-4Pediatric rhinosinusitis
- Track 9-5Rhinosinusitis- Complications, diagnosis, treatment
Head and neck disease is exceedingly treatable if identified early, for the most part through surgery, yet radiation treatment may likewise assume an imperative part, while chemotherapy is regularly incapable. This track talks about Squamous cell carcinoma, Oral Epidemiology, Head and Neck Surgery, Head and Neck Cancer infections, Carotid body tumor and HNS Oncology.
- Track 10-1Radiation therapy for Head and Neck Oncology
- Track 10-2Head and Neck Cancer viruses
- Track 10-3Hematopoietic Stem cell treatment
- Track 10-4Chemotherapy for Head and Neck Oncology
- Track 10-5Oral and craniofacial diseases
- Track 10-6Oral Epidemiology and Risk Factors
- Track 11-1Facial nerve paralysis
- Track 11-2Hearing loss and deafness
- Track 11-3Labyrinthectomy
- Track 11-4Vertigo
- Track 11-5Perforated eardrum
- Track 11-6Neuro Otolaryngology
- Track 11-7Sensorineural hearing loss
Surgical Approaches for Nasal Disorders track examines points like Surgical route and Intraoperative Imaging, Endoscopic applications in orbital Surgery, Somnoplasty, septoplasty, Ossicular chain reproduction and administration of prevalent waterway dehiscence.
- Track 12-1Upper airway surgery
- Track 12-2Surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Track 12-3Management of superior canal dehiscence
- Track 12-4Surgical approaches to nasopharynx
- Track 12-5Ossicular chain reconstruction
- Track 12-6Septal disorders and septoplasty
- Track 12-7Somnoplasty
- Track 12-8Common cold
This classification of implants incorporates tymnopanostomy tube, intraocular focal point, cochlear implants, intrastromal corneal ring section and neurotransmitter. Dental implants interface with the bone of the skull to help dental prosthesis.
- Track 13-1Cochlear Implants or Auditory Brainstem Implant (ABI)
- Track 13-2Implantable Bone Conduction Devices
This track will examine sudden deafness and lasting hear loss, Deaf-Blindness, Stapedectomy, Otological transplants and embeds, Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder (ANSD), Pendred disorder, Ototoxicity, Audiologic restoration, Hearing Aids and Age Related Hearing Loss.
- Track 14-1Sudden deafness and permanent hearing loss
- Track 14-2Audio logic rehabilitation, hearing screening and testing
- Track 14-3Hearing problems in children
- Track 14-4Deaf-Blindness
- Track 14-5Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder (ANSD)
- Track 14-6Non syndromic hearing loss and deafness
- Track 14-7Pendred syndrome
- Track 14-8Causes of conductive deafness
- Track 14-9Age Related Hearing Loss
Drawn out introduction to noisy sounds is the most well-known reason for tinnitus. Up to 90% of individuals with tinnitus have some level of clamor initiated hearing loss. The commotion makes lasting harm the sound-delicate cells of the cochlea, a winding formed organ in the internal ear. A solitary introduction to a sudden amazingly boisterous clamor can likewise cause tinnitus. This track gives probably the most vital point which incorporates: Chronic sensorineural tinnitus, Tinnitus from sound presentation, Pharmacological treatment and Behavioral treatment, Electrical incitement and vascular pressure of the sound-related nerve.
- Track 15-1Chronic sensor neural tinnitus
- Track 15-2Similarities between tinnitus and chronic neuropathic pain
- Track 15-3Epidemiology of tinnitus
- Track 15-4Tinnitus from sound exposure
- Track 15-5Middle ear disorders and tinnitus
- Track 15-6Vascular compression of the auditory nerve
- Track 15-7Vestibular Schwannoma
- Track 15-8Pharmacological treatment and Behavioral treatment
- Track 15-9Electrical stimulation (skin, vagus nerve, deep brain stimulation)
This find-it-now clinician's guide includes commonly encountered as well as unusual diseases of the head and neck and is essential for board review and recertification.
- Track 16-1Medical and surgical management of each disorder
- Track 16-2Pathophysiology and relevant basic and clinical science
- Track 16-3Essentials of Diagnosis
- Track 16-4General Considerations, Pathogenesis, Prevention, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment