Call for Abstract
8th International Conference on Rhinology & Otology, will be organized around the theme “Enrichment of Recent research in the field of Rhinology and Otology”
OTOLARYNGOLOGY 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in OTOLARYNGOLOGY 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
An ear disorder is usually a bacterial or viral disease that influences the center of the ear, the air-filled space behind the Eardrum that contains the modest vibrating bones of the ear. Kids are more credible than grown-ups to get ear contaminations. Ear infections every now and repeatedly are difficult in view of aggravation and development of liquids in the center ear. Since ear infections frequently clear up without anybody more, treatment may start with overseeing torment and observing the issue.
- Track 1-1Adenoma and ceruminoma
- Track 1-2Exostosis
- Track 1-3Otomycosis
- Track 1-4Dental implant
- Track 1-5Keratosis obturans
- Track 1-6Pierced ear lobe infections
- Track 1-7Acute external otits (swimmer’s ear)
- Track 1-8Otitis Media
- Track 1-9Ototoxicity
- Track 1-10Erysipelas
- Track 1-11Ramsay hunt syndrome
Otorhinolaryngology is the application of ENT and ENT surgery, Otolaryngologists are ENT Surgeons diagnose, evaluate, manage and Treats the wide Range of Diseases of Head neck, ear, nose and Throat. The specifically and Difficult challenge of ENT is Head and Neck Condition and Surgery.
Head and neck conditions and surgery involved with the treatment of benign and malignant diseases, Cancers to Mouth, Oral cavity, Larynx, Pharynx, salivary glands, nose and sinuses comes to Skull base, Thyroid and Parathyroid Conditions, Skin cancers.
- Track 2-1Head and Neck cancer
- Track 2-2Head and Neck Surgery
- Track 2-3Surgical care of Head and Neck
- Track 2-4ENT Cancer
Laryngology is that category of medication that manages clutters, infections and wounds of the vocal device, particularly the larynx. Laryngology is deals with disorders, infections and wounds of the vocal contraption, particularly the larynx. Regular circumstances influenced by laryngologists organize vocal overlay bulge and blisters, laryngeal cancer, spasmodic dysphonia, laryngopharyngeal reflux, papilloma’s, and voice abuse disorders.
- Track 3-1Dysphonia/hoarseness
- Track 3-2Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Track 3-3Hoarseness Evaluation and Treatment
- Track 3-4Salivary gland tumors
- Track 3-5Spasmodic dysphonia
- Track 3-6Tracheostomy
- Track 3-7Vocal cord nodules and polyps
- Track 3-8Voice disorders
- Track 3-9Speech therapy and audio processing
This track targets on the treatment of patients who have acquired congenital and post-cancer irregularities to the face and neck. The purpose is to restore natural form and function and enable patients to live as close to normal lives as possible. Scientific knowledge categorized from minimum invasive methods to latest operations, using tissue rearrangement, microvascular free tissue transfer, bone replacement and dynamic facial flaps.
- Track 4-1Rhinoplasty and septoplasty
- Track 4-2Injectable cosmetic treatments
- Track 4-3Trauma to the face
- Track 4-4Complex lacerations and soft tissue damage
- Track 4-5Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Track 4-6Otoplasty
- Track 4-7Genioplasty
Hearing difficulty can be induced by some extensive variety of causes, each of which can be viably treated with medication or surgery, dependent upon the infirmity technique. There are 3 classification of Hearing Loss: Conductive hearing loss, Sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL), blended hearing loss. This track will analyse the detail investigation of causes and treatment of deafness and hearing loss.
- Track 5-1Sudden deafness and permanent hearing loss
- Track 5-2Audio logic rehabilitation, hearing screening and testing
- Track 5-3Non syndromic hearing loss and deafness
- Track 5-4Deaf-Blindness
- Track 5-5Hearing problems in children
- Track 5-6Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder (ANSD)
- Track 5-7Age Related Hearing Loss
- Track 5-8Pendred syndrome
- Track 5-9Causes of conductive deafness
Children account for approximately one-third of all patients undergoing Ear, Nose, and Throat surgery. Procedures for Otolaryngology surgery ranges from simple day-case operations, such as Myringotomy, to complex airway Reconstruction surgery undertaken in specialist centers. It specify the anaesthetic management of some of the generally performed Pediatrics ENT procedures, including adenotonsillectomy, oesophagoscopy and thoracic surgery.
- Track 6-1Radiology
- Track 6-2Anesthesia for ENT surgery
- Track 6-3Anesthetic system for micro laryngeal surgery
- Track 6-4Anaesthesia in pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 6-5Anaesthetic techniques for middle ear surgery
- Track 6-6Cholesteatoma
- Track 6-7Anesthesia in thoracic surgery
Rhinitis is a condition happens because of aggravation and bothering of Mucous layer. The aggravation is caused by the degranulation of pole cells in the nose. Aggravation of mucous layer is caused because of allergens like dust and dander. Rhinitis can be designated Allergic Rhinitis and non - unfavorably susceptible Rhinitis basing on the causative specialist. Unfavorably affected rhinitis is basic in a few nations like United States, of around 10%– 30% grown-ups are influenced every year.
- Track 7-1Allergic and non-allergic rhinitis
- Track 7-2Fungal & Acute Rhinosinusitis
- Track 7-3Infectious & Atrophic Rhinitis
- Track 7-4Rhinosinusitis- Complications, diagnosis, treatment
- Track 7-5Pediatric rhinosinusitis
Tinnitus is the impression of sound without real outer sound-speaks to a side effect of a hidden condition as opposed to a solitary infection. A few hypotheses have been proposed to clarify the components fundamental tinnitus. Tinnitus, the commotion can be irregular or consistent, and is boisterous. Tinnitus is frequently connected with hearing loss, it doesn't cause the loss, nor completes a hearing loss cause tinnitus. Individuals with tinnitus encounter no trouble hearing, and in a couple of cases they even turn out to be so touchy to sound that they should find a way to suppress or veil outside clamors.
- Track 8-1Chronic sensor neural tinnitus
- Track 8-2Similarities between tinnitus and chronic neuropathic pain
- Track 8-3Vestibular Schwannoma
- Track 8-4Tinnitus from sound exposure
- Track 8-5Epidemiology of tinnitus
- Track 8-6Middle ear disorders and tinnitus
- Track 8-7Vascular compression of the auditory nerve
- Track 8-8Electrical stimulation (skin, vagus nerve, deep brain stimulation)
- Track 8-9Pharmacological treatment and Behavioral treatment
The human ear is classified into four main sections: the external ear, the middle ear, the inner ear, and the hearing processing centers of the brain. All four parts work together to manage sounds from outside the head to the brain and to process it. These tracks will go through the operation and disorder of the hearing system of middle and inner ear. Variations in conditions may result in the disorder of middle and inner ear. Ear infections are the most frequent illness in infants and young children. The other category disease is called Tinnitus, a roaring in your ears, can be the result of loud noises, medicines or a variety of other causes. Meniere's disease may be the outcome of fluid problems in your inner ear; its symptoms include tinnitus and dizziness. Some ear infections can result in hearing disorders and deafness. An ear disease is most often a bacterial or viral infection that affects the middle ear, the air-filled space behind the eardrum that contains the tiny vibrating bones of the ear.
- Track 9-1Cholesteatoma
- Track 9-2Tympanic membrane retraction and tympanosclerosis
- Track 9-3Vestibular neuronitis
- Track 9-4Acoustic neuroma
- Track 9-5Vestibular hyperacusis
- Track 9-6Bezold abcess
- Track 9-7Gradenigo’s syndrome
- Track 9-8Unilateral otalgia
Pediatrics Otolaryngology manages youngsters having regular sicknesses, for example, tonsillitis, sinusitis and ear diseases (otitis media) utilizing the most recent rules for therapeutic treatment and the most exceptional systems for surgical treatment. In this track we will manage subjects, for example, Pediatric Otology, Obstructive sleep apnea, Laryngomalacia, Cricotracheal resection and Adenoidectomy.
- Track 10-1Adenoidectomy
- Track 10-2Caustic ingestion
- Track 10-3Laryngomalaci
- Track 10-4Decannulation
- Track 10-5Cricotracheal resection
- Track 10-6Obstructive sleep apnea
- Track 10-7Laryngotracheal reconstruction
- Track 10-8Pediatric Otology
- Track 10-9Myringotomy and tubes
Sinusitis is an inflammation or swelling of the tissue which is the lining of sinuses. Normally, sinus is filled with air, but when sinuses become blocked and filled with fluid, germs can grow and cause an infection. Conditions which may cause sinus blockage include the common cold, allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps, or a deviated septum. In children, natural environmental aspects that give sinusitis consist of allergies, illness from other children at day care or school, pacifiers, bottle drinking while lying on one's back, and smoke in the environment.
- Track 11-1Acute sinusitis
- Track 11-2Sinus headaches- Causes and treatment
- Track 11-3Nasal irrigation and topical drug delivery
- Track 11-4Pediatric sinusitis
- Track 11-5Antibiotics therapy in sinusitis
This track envelops all divisions of clinical practice, fundamental and translational research on the etiology, pathophysiology, finding, evaluation, administration, development and forecast of patients with head and neck tumors and carotid body tumor. The Head and Neck Surgery will give the bit of interest of cutting edge indicative testing and driving edge medicinal and surgical treatment for the full extent of head and neck conditions. Head and Neck disease is emphatically connected with definate natural and way of life hazard factors, including tobacco smoking, liquor utilization, UV light, specific chemicals utilized as a part of specific work environments, and certain strains of infections, for example, human papillomavirus. These tumors are full of the time forceful in their biologic conduct; patients with these kinds of disease are at a higher danger of building up another growth in the head and neck territory.
- Track 12-1Oral Epidemiology and Risk Factors
- Track 12-2Hematopoietic Stem cell treatment
- Track 12-3Radiation therapy for Head and Neck Oncology
- Track 12-4Oral and craniofacial diseases
- Track 12-5Head and Neck Cancer viruses
- Track 12-6Chemotherapy for Head and Neck Oncology
Neurotology is a branch of otology bothered about those parts of the sensory system identified with the ear, particularly the internal ear and related brainstem structures likewise called Otoneurology. Otology by and large alludes to the treatment of center ear malady and resultant conductive hearing loss, though neurotology alludes to treatment of inward ear conditions, or hearing and adjust issue.
- Track 14-1Facial nerve paralysis
- Track 14-2Hearing loss and deafness
- Track 14-3Labyrinthectomy
- Track 14-4Neuro Otolaryngology
- Track 14-5Sensorineural hearing loss
- Track 14-6Perforated eardrum
- Track 14-7Vertigo
With late advances in innovation, including the nasal endoscope, nose or sinus surgery is currently ordinarily performed totally through the nose, without face or mouth cuts. Today, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery is ordinarily finished with negligible nasal pressing, mellow agony, and short recuperation times.
- Track 15-1Upper airway surgery
- Track 15-2Surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
- Track 15-3Septal disorders and septoplasty
- Track 15-4Management of superior canal dehiscence
- Track 15-5Surgical approaches to nasopharynx
- Track 15-6Ossicular chain reconstruction
- Track 15-7Common cold
- Track 15-8Somnoplasty
Implants are therapeutic gadgets used to supplant non-practical natural structure, bolster an organic structure or to enhance the productivity of the structure. Tactile and neurological implants are utilized to defeat issue influencing cerebrum and other significant faculties.
- Track 16-1Implantable Bone Conduction Devices
- Track 16-2Cochlear Implants or Auditory Brainstem Implant (ABI)
The current diagnosis of Otolaryngology spans the entire breadth of ENT topics, including the latest developments in basic science, facial plastic surgery, laryngology, rhinology, head and neck surgery, pediatric otolaryngology, otology, and neurotology.
- Track 17-1Essentials of Diagnosis
- Track 17-2Pathophysiology and relevant basic and clinical science
- Track 17-3Medical and surgical management of each disorder
- Track 17-4General Considerations, Pathogenesis, Prevention, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment