Conferences Series invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “7th International conference on Rhinology and Otology” during October 22-23, 2020, Tokyo, Japan which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Otolaryngology 2020 which aims to gather the most elegant societies and industries along with the renowned and honorable persons form top universities across the globe. Otolaryngology 2020 on behalf of its organizing Committee welcomes all the Otolaryngology researchers, industrialists, doctors, young scientists as well as student and corporate delegates to participate and to have a great experience. The theme of the conference is “Advanced Scientific improvements in the field of Rhinology and Otology”. During Otolaryngology conferences, the International symposiums, B2B meetings, international workshops will also be organized to discuss the specific topics in the field of Rhinology and Otology.
Why to attend:
Otolaryngology 2020 is an international platform for presenting research about diagnosis, prevention and management and exchanging ideas about it and thus, contributes to the dissemination of knowledge in Rhinology and Otology for the benefit of both the academia and business.
The organizing committee of this Otolaryngology Conference is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the Otolaryngology 2020, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from all around the world. All members of the Otolaryngology 2019 Conference and Organizing Committee look forward to meeting you in Tokyo, Japan.
- Associate Professors
- R&D Companies
- Healthcare companies
- Research Scholars
- Healthcare Innovators
- Clinical Researchers
- Life Science Investors
- Policymakers and Regulators
- Professional Service Professionals
- Academic Researchers
- Ear Disorders, Treatments and Therapies
- Laryngology & Larynx Disorders
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Hearing Impairment and Deafness
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Rhinitis: New Insights for the Healthcare Professional
- Anesthesia and Pain Relief in ENT Surgery
- Tinnitus: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diseases of Ear and symptoms
- Treatment for Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis): Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Head, Neck and Oral Oncology
- Traditional management of ENT Infectious Diseases
- Practical Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery
- Nasal Physiology and Pathophysiology of Nasal Disorders
- Implant Applications for ENT Disorders
- Current diagnosis and treatment in otolaryngology
Importance & Scope:
Otolaryngology 2020 highlights the theme “Advanced Scientific improvements in the field of Rhinology and Otology”. Otolaryngology 2020 is an event designed in a way to provide an exclusive platform for new researchers, scholars, physicians, ENT surgeons, students and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the concerned field. The two days of educational program will include keynote presentations, session speakers, and poster presenters on the latest in innovative techniques as well as papers in the areas of Otorhinolaryngology conferences, Otolartngology conferences, ENT conferences, workshops on Rhinology, conferences on Otology, Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastics, Sleep - in adults & pediatrics and Oral Health.